Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello, world

"Hello, world"

OK, so that marks me as a computer programmer geek, at least an old-style computer programmer geek. From time immemorial, or perhaps the 1960s, this was the classic first line a geek-in-training instructed the computer to print on the screen. Sort of announcing ones arrival into Geekdom.

Today I am officially joining the blogosphere. Despite 13 years as a software programmer/designer, then 11 years of running a web-based business with handcrafted web pages, and 2 years of tweeting, I have avoided blogging. What did I have to say personally or have time to say professionally?

Then I fell down the Rabbit Hole of Genealogy...

So here I am, to blog about my family research, sharing the adventure and some tips, hoping to find some relatives, and learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment